Monday 21 October 2013

How to be a successful YouTuber?

Before I started my YouTube channel I think that "How to be a successful YouTuber" is something I researched on a lot, not because I wanted to be YouTube ''famous'', but simply because I wanted to deliver quality content for my subscribers. So after weeks of procrastinating on starting the channel (because that is what I do best), and because I don't own a laptop to edit  my videos with, I finally made my first video which got me to 10 subscribers (I am now on 17 subscribers, and fairly happy with that number) and it is now on 301+ views.
To be honest I don't think that I've enjoyed doing something as much as I enjoy filming and editing videos for YouTube. Then I just came to a stop (not really a stop more like a break) on making videos for YouTube because I can't edit them due to a lack of resources to edit them, in simpler terms I don't own a laptop. Reason I don't own a laptop is because my mother has been promising me a laptop now for months (resisted the urge to write it out as mooooooooonths). So you're probably like, err well if you don't own a laptop how come you own a camera and tripod in order to record the videos, well my father got me the camera last December before he found it appropriate to desert me and act like he no longer has a daughter (my life is pretty hard, but that's a story for another day). For now I'm just putting up this post to let the masses know why I'm taking a break on YouTube and why I am neglecting my blog. So till next time... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment