Tuesday 29 October 2013

My day: Outfit, Nerves, Library Goodluck wishes and The presentation

This is a fairly long post if you're not into reading then my sincere apologies :). So to those who are friends with me on Facebook may have stumbled across a status I wrote last night about having to prepare for a presentation for today. Usually feeling nervous before a presentation is not my thing but this time around my stomach was in knots. So I woke up and decided not have any breakfast (Which was not a good decision) but instead just drink hot water with lemon slices as I usually do in the mornings (note: I am not doing this to lose weight as many people may think, but for my skin). Now a mistake I did was sleeping late and so I woke up drained and had to rush to campus so I just pulled out the first items that were peeping from my wardrobe, I went for these pants (don't know what colour they are LOL) this cute white shirt, a pair of black Chuck Taylors and I am not proud to say that I didn't put ANY effort on the hair *cringes*.

So on my way to the library to prepare (yes even more, I'm a perfectionist okay) I "kinda sorta maybe" bumped into someone, no not my boyfriend (cause I don't have one) and we started chatting, I have to say the conversation just came naturally which is rare in my case when someone makes me nervous, so he wished me goodluck, which I guess instead of calming me down it just gave me flutterbies (the cartoon way of saying butterflies, forgive me haha), but I won't be getting into detail about this guy as he may just stumble upon this post and think that I'm a creep, therefore topic sealed.  
 
 ♥
So going back to the topic of my outfit, I don't usually accessorise but today I donned a couple of rings, I think this has been my latest obsession actually. I just love how "girly gangster" it looks when you wear multiple rings at once, what do you guys think? YAY or NAY? The rings are in silver and I got them from Mr. Price for about R3O.OO and they came in a packet of about 8 or 10. Bless them.

So this was rather a long post and if you have read this far then I am thankful. So of course as you have read there was nothing interesting about my day but this was to share more about my day before the presentation. By the way this was a Marketing presentation, so after I shaked, shivered and sweated my lecturer said "Well done, you're about the only student who wasn't reading from your notes. Fairly interesting presentation" (Well this was before the exchange students presented). Kind of expected my lecturer to say "OMG Tabela you're so fabulous, guuuuuuurl, you did yo thang and you deserve 1OO%", or am I pushing it haha. Just to show how long the presentation was below is the file I kept all of the notes.
 

 So this was my day how was yours? Do share!
Till next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment