Tuesday 29 October 2013

How To Clean Your Make-Up Brushes

So I'm not an avid make-up wearer, but when I have to attend special events then it's a must as I like looking presentable. Since I do not wear make up on a daily basis, I didn't really clean my make-up brushes, so my skin decided to give me a reminder by acting up and that is when I kind of figured out it's about time I clean my brushes.
Use baby shampoo as this is gentle for the skin because it is meant for babies after all. I like the Clicks brand one as it is mildly scented and it smells divine.

Click Baby Shampoo: R21 @ Clicks

My make-up brushes were disgusting as you can see, ugh, can't believe how negligent I am.
Make up brushes from signature. Eyelas tools from dischem
After you've collected all your make-up brushes, soak them in warm water with a drop of the baby shampoo. After 2minutes just swirl the brushes in the water a bit. 
Look at me being all ratchet and soaking them in my shake cup. Got it at clicks

Then just rinse your make-up brushes under cold water and reshape them if necessary. After that roll a towel or napkin (like I showed in the picture), and place your make-up brushes facing down to dry.
Remember to wash them regularly to prevent them from looking like mine :).
Till next time ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment