Wednesday 30 October 2013

My day, My hair and Outfit of The Day

Hello everybody, so today I just decided to share my day with you all. I think since I did a similar post yesterday, this will be kind of  the last "My Day" post I do in a while. So today was the last day of attending classes, as we have to prepare for the exams now, with that being said I am sure you all can pick up that nothing of significance happened. Today's weather was horrible, as it was raining and I just do not like rain in summer at all since I never know what to wear and I just don't like putting on too much clothing.

♥ 
So since today I knew that I wasn't going to be bumping into many people I really neglected my hair and make-up, but my Indian weave never ceases to disappoint as it obeyed and didn't really reflect how lazy master was this morning.
For my outfit I went for this pink top which is easily my favourite as it does not require me to wear a bra (don't judge) I really just don't like bras. I then opted for my torn jeans and my brown leather boots, which is always a combination that never fails me and to tie this outfit together I wore my denim crop jacket. In case you're worried that I went out like this, I actually also had a navy leather jacket on which I don't even know why I didn't take a picture wearing it.
Top: Mr. Price Boots: Woolworths


Below I was going to post a picture of what I used to achieve the perfect catseye (read on to see why I didn't), and you will never see me with unpainted nails, cause I have this obsession with "essence" nail polishes. I decided to only paint my tips in turquoise and my ring finger in red...LOVE IT. I was seriously going to post a picture of my nail vanish from essence and my liquid eyeliner also from essence but left the pictures on my friends laptop which  I used to start this post. Please accept my apologies. Fortunately for everyone I will be posting that tomorrow. Anyway this is just a lazy post to update you lovlies... Till next time ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment