Friday 1 November 2013

Make-up star in the rising, A Complete Make-Over and Get to meet my girls

Hello everyone. As I am writing this post I am super excited, because I get to introduce a new vlogger to the scene (but I'll give you the details later on in the post). So today I was blessed by the company of my two good friends, Abongile Fongoqa, to my left and Mashudu Raedani, on my right.

Abongile, Tabela, Mashudu
I've known these two beautiful ladies since last year, as we all started our first year in Marketing and we've been friends ever since. Abongile is an aspiring YouTube Make-Up star (will give the link to her channel once her "under construction" channel has been updated) and Mashudu is a part-time model, talk about being surrounded by fabulists. So we just chilled today, while eating dried peaches (bless my tummy), and as Abongile brushed up her already perfect make-up skills using Mashudu's beautiful face as her canvas.
One thing stood out when they started with the make-up and that is when Abongile used a razor blade to tweeze Mashudu's eyebrows, as Mashsudu does not like plucking, that is where we are clearly different as I find pleasure in pulling out my eyebrows with tweezers (One step closer to enjoying S&M, mom if you're reading this I'm just joking haha).

Since I am annoying Miss "Take a photo of everything" I had a ball taking pictures of Mashudu's concealer covered face, and Abongile hard at work.

Beautiful even with a whole face messed with concealer
This morning Mashudu looked entirely different as she did not even have the weave on, but Abongile being being Miss "Pimp it all" took it upon herself to pimp Mashudu's head and bedazzled it with the hottest weave. So after a good few hours being with these two lovely ladies, the hair was done, the make-up was perfected and my good friend looked like the Princess she is (I told you Abongile is Miss "Pimp it all")

This was just my day basically, chewing away on dried peaches and watching beautiful ladies perfect each others faces. A special thanks to the two extremely beautiful ladies for turning my quiet day into a glam filled one. Don't forget to watch this space for a link to the gorgeous Abongile's YouTube channel.
So how about you share pictures of your fabulous friends?
Till next time ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment