Monday 4 November 2013

Exams, Lazy Headbands and My Ugly "Just Woke Up" Face

Today marks the first day of my final exams, in about a months time I'll be a 3rd year Marketing student. So I was supposed to post a blog post that I promised everyone, about a creative mind that I had a photoshoot with Saturday, but since I want it to be perfect I've been working on it and therefore I will only post it when I feel it's worth gold. Since I did not want to abandon you all, I decided why not update everyone on what is going on in my life, which is nothing, but exams. Today I started with a "Consumer Behaviour" exam, which was okay. wouldn't say "great" because only started studying the night before (not advised).
Today I was feeling lazy (nothing new there) so I just put on this red dress which I tucked into my high waisted shorts, and since I gained a few pounds I kind of like covering up my behind, which is why I put this shirt around my waist, and it actually didn't look bad at all. As for the grey headband, I was just too lazy to properly comb my hair. You can get the headband for only R50.00 at Woolworths.

 


So since I did not sleep last night studying for today's exam, I'm pretty exhausted. So I just wanted to update everyone that I'm still alive and wish everyone else goodluck for the finals.
I feel like I am cheating everyone with this post as it really is the laziest post I've actually put up and for that I am going to post an ugly pic I just took for your amusement, forgive the smudged eyeliner just woke up haha.

 
Well have your laughs :D
Till next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment