Sunday 10 November 2013

Did I Just Go Preppy?

Soooo it's been a while since I posted. Thing is I've been busy editing the post and video I did with Okuhle, but since that's taking me longer than expected, I just wanted to let you guys know what's happening and why I've been quiet. Plus with the exams and all in the way, I will only be able to post once or twice a week.
So I went all preppy in the above picture, this is just to inspire you all if you're thinking of the college preppy look, remember to stick to colours that compliment your skin tone. Plus the shirt is all gold and peach, so a pink sweater was the obvious choice for a throw. Hope to see a "few lot" dressed like this :). But keep in mind it's for the a bit coldish days.
Good luck with the exams... Till next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment