Sunday 10 November 2013

My New Hairdo plus Curling Your Weave

Hello everybody.
So I recently had a new weave, weaved into my head lol. I'm not exactly sure if I like it but I guess I gotta flaunt it regardless. So today, unlike other days, I actually gave my hair attention and I curled it. It took me like an hour to get the whole head curled, that's surely something I wont be doing again.
 
But all in all, I wont lie the curls came out looking "smashing". In order not to damage the weave I used silicone and set the hair straightener to 150°C (I use a Toni & Guy hair straightener, and the temperature is adjustable)

 
After the styling I actually didn't use any holding spray or whatever you use on curls, but oddly the curls lasted the whole day. Sadly today it was very windy so I had to hold my natural hair with a bandanna so it doesn't blow on my face, can't afford getting hair oil all over my forehead.
Guess what? Mommy actually gave me this "weed" bandanna, such a cool momma she is. So this was my first time experimenting with curls, what do you guys think? YAY or NAY?
Till next time ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment