Tuesday 12 November 2013

Beach Day + Chasing The Sunset

Hello everybody.
Y'all know it's now summer, and Cape Town has been pretty windy and that's why I took advantage of yesterday's hot weather and went straight to the beach to catch the sunset and chill, as I do not like going to the beach while it's still hot I only went there when the sun was setting. I wore a full bathing suit as I had not brought my bikini with, and just to keep covered I put on a white thingy (lol don't even know what's it's called), just look at the picture haha, and of course I never leave my high waisted shorts behind.
 
Now honeys remember whenever you're going to be exposed to the sun the whole day, wear sunscreen. I use the Clicks one in SPF50 lol I know it's a bit too extreme, but I like being protected. So since I wasn't there with you lovies, here are pictures of the sunset so you can just imagine how it would have been if you were there with me.

So after a beautiful and peaceful day, I just had to go get food so I headed off to woolworths. But have to admit I then later also went to Barcelos, haha swimming does this to you okay. Oh by the way if you're wondering which beach this is, it's Sea Point.
 
So I'd like it if you all shared your beach experiences...
Till Next Time ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment