Sunday 17 November 2013

Outfit Of The Day and Stealing Bonang Matheba's Look

Happy Sunday everybody.
Today is kind of a stressful day as it marks three days till I write Quantitative Techniques, which will be my last exam, what's really stressing me out is just how much I know nothing about it. But let's not dwell on the negatives and focus on how beautiful Cape Town's weather is today, not minding the wind that is.
So I had to attend classes today, yes on a Sunday, and was actually clueless on what to wear which then I decided on a pair of leggings I had bought online from Mr. Price last year. Now for those who know me personally know that I have this major obsession with Bonang Matheba, I actually know all of the outfits she's donned to red carpet events and the outfits she wears everyday, you all probably asking how I know that whereas I do not even have an instagram, weeeeeeeell I kind of google "Bonang Matheba Instagram" on a daily basis and I follow her page on facebook. Anyway, so after I picked the leggings out of my closet I then realised that B* actually has an identical pair of leggings. After I spazzed out (getting too excited to an extent you have to take deep breaths to calm down), I then decided to kind of, I repeat myself, kind of, tried to copy her look.
So below is the queen of perfection

Then there's me, thing is I wasn't trying to get an identical, but a similar look. Do excuse the jacket that made a cameo appearance lol.
I wore:
Leather jacket: Mosko @ Traffic
T-shirt: Mosko @ Traffic
Leggings: Mr. Price
Converse: Sportscene
I then braided my weave as it was too windy outside and I seriously hate when my hair blows on my face.
I then lightly accessorised with crucifix earrings which I bought in Century City, literally forgot the store...Oops sorry. If anyone knows, let everyone else know please haha.
Even though I love my nails and painting my nails, I literally cannot paint my nails to save my life as you can actually see in the picture below. I used essence nail polish in red and black to create this look.
  So honeys I would actually love it if you all shared who your style icon is.
Oh and I forgot to add that I actually have a pair of cute shoes that I bought last year from Edgars, which I saw Bonang wearing in one of her B*Dazzled episodes, maybe I'll make a blog post about that some other time. Haha I adore her okay don't judge.
Well on that note, have blessed Sunday everybody... Till next time ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment